Saturday 27 July 2013

Chap 18


Khushi took a deep breath and sat down looking at the shinning stars as he sat beside

her

"It all happened when I was 5...My Mom Passed away when I was 3...After that My 

Dad took care of me...My Dad Loved me a lot....I Was the center of his life...For me After my 

mother he was my world...All those years he loved me alot but slowly I felt him become more

tensed and Silent...

One Day when I Was Playing with my toys he came home,He Looked very Angry.His eyes were

red with anger unlike the usual soft brown eyes...".

Khushi told closing her eyes Trying to block out the Pain as tears came out of her

closed eyes

"He Looked so Different...I Could Barely recognize him...He Started Yelling at me,Things I couldnt

even understand and before I Knew it...IWas being hit by him...I Screamed,I  Cried Telling him to

stop...But he never Stopped... He Laughed loudly and Kept hitting me until I couldn't scream

anymore..Thats It..I Died...My Own father killed me...Why Arnav?..He-He Loved me na? then w-

why?"

She Said Her voice Breaking,Arnav Quickly pulled her close to him hugging her tightly.

Keeping her head on his shoulder she closed her eyes.He Knew she was in pain,

So was he seeing tears in her eyes.He Didn't Know what is it about her that Affects him 

so much.

He Caressed her hair as she hid her face in his Chest breathing in his natural scent that 

make her calm.

Khushi Slowly pulled away,He caressed her cheek making her close her eyes before 

leaning in and kissing her Gently on her forehead.Making her feel everything was alright,

No words were needed.his Actions were enough to make her feel better.

"I am Okay,Its Okay Arnav,You Dont have to feel bad"

Khushi said as she saw her pain reflecting in his eyes.

"Khushi are you sure you're Okay?"

He said as he held her hand caressing her hand with his thumb

"I Am Fine,Plz Dont feel bad...After I Died it all become okay...I Became an Angel...

.I forgot what it was like to be in that pain...It is Just a Painful memory now...

Anyways let it go...Arnav I Have decided what I Am Going to do"

Khushi Looked down as she felt,She Would Break if she told it to him.Looking into his 

eyes.

"What is it Khushi?"

"Arnav I...I Will go and Join him...I Will get Annie Back and Stay with him...Forever"

Arnav Felt his heart breaking Hearing that,He Couldn't Let her Go.

"No..Khushi...Why?...Please don't go..There has to be another way...Just Don't.."

Khushi Put a finger on his lips shh-ing him she moved near and kissed his cheek.

"I am Sorry Arnav...I Cant let them Hurt you or Annie...You Both are everything I 

Have...PleaseTake care of yourself and Anaya...I Lo-...I...I Will Miss you"

With That she closed her eyes,Saying a Spell which made him fall asleep.

"I Am Sorry My Love...But I Cant let anything happen to you"Khushi said before 

disappearing from there..

Khushi Walked in the dark hall and looked around,Everything was Black with curtains

hanging everywhere.There was a path made from tiles that reached a stage.

The Sides of the path was covered in lava.

She Looked at the stage and was horrified seeing Anaya sitting there...

her hand was tied to one of the pillar.She had tears on her face and looked scared.

Khushi ran to her but before she could touch her someone held her hand

"Look who is here "Dhruv said his sly smile present on his face "I Knew you would

come"

Khushi Gave him a disgusted look and said "Yes I am here now leave her"

Dhruv snapped his wand and anayas hand was freed..She Hugged khushi tightly hiding 

her face in her dress

Khushi Pulled away and caressing her face said "I Am sorry Annie,Because of me you 

had to be here"Annie shook her head saying she is okay

Khushi smiled "Now I will do anything to keep you away from all this" she then turned 

to Dhruv and with a stern look said

"Let me send Anaya Home and Don't You dare hurt both of them"

Dhruv gave her a sly smile"As long as you stay here with me as MY Princess I won't 

hurt them"

Khushi smiled at Anaya and kissing her forehead said "I Will miss you sweetheart.Take 

care of yourself"Khushi spun her Wand and Anaya disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment