Sunday 30 June 2013

Chap 17

Khushi Looked on her shoulder and saw Arnav sleeping...Ofcource he is sleeping,After all he


is a Human...Still he didn't Ask her About her being an Angel? Cant he see she is his Khushi?


HisAngel? Khushi thought moving his hair from his face which were disturbing her View.Oh How


Much she Loved Him.What could she do,to be with him? She wished non this happened.That


she could live Happily with Arnav and Anaya without any Problem,That she never had to face her


father again But She Knew it was Impossible.


She now Closed her eyes as The Moments that still haunt her came back to her mind.


She giggled as she rode her Dads Back "I LOVE YOU DADDY"He smiled at her."I Love you 


more my princess"He said Putting her down and Kissing her forehead

**

"Ahh Daddy Dard ho raha hai App ka kar rahe ho? Daddy please stop"She Cried


Arnav Opened his eyes as he felt her tears on his forehead "Khushi?.."



He murmured..He looked up and saw her crying.



Khushi Opened her eyes and Looked at him as he wiped her tears "What Happened?"



Khushi shook her head  telling nothing Happened but her tears betrayed her falling down...



He again wiped them and cupped her face 



"Khushi ...I Dont know what is it but I Know there is something..Some Pain you're trying to


Avoid..I Can't see it in your eyes...Khushi...Whatever it is Just remember I 


am Always with you...Share your Pain with me Khushi...Let me take it away"


She stood up and walked away ...To  the terrace...The Black Sky shining with stars as they too


waited to hear her...Facing her back to him she started talking...


Sharing her pain with him ...Going Back to her past..Somewhere she was afraid to go.

2 comments:

  1. Hey marrie...i'm cutiefly here from our very own Myed & ur story is wht brng me here... I just luv it.. ya its knd of chldsh or unbelivabl some times bt being chldsh is good & its only our imgntns who take us whervr & howvr we wnt...& thts whr i reachd aftr readng ur story... In beutifull fairyland...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry dnt knw whr did i post my 2nd cmmnt...any way i'll do it again... I was askng did u leave myed? If yes do come back ur f-f corner & me too r mssng u....& can u pst ur stories thr too? Only if it possbl.... Bt anyway whnvr 'll get time 'll come here & read ur story....

    ReplyDelete