Friday 23 August 2013

Chap 20



Khushi was following Dhruv to the chamber/Room she will be staying in.Dhruv pointed his wand to the door and it opened giving a view into the Dark room.

Stepping in khushi looked around.The Walls were black and white with patterns of fire on them.The Bed was black so was the carpet.There was a vase with dried flowers in them.The Room spoke nothing of happiness.

Dhruv was about to hold her hand to walk her in but She pulled it away throwing an disgusted Look at him.

Khushi walked to the window and Pulled away the huge curtains hoping to let some more light in.She Put the hairs disturbing her on the back of her ear and looked outside the window.Looking at theView her face Changed into a frown,All she could see was Fire and Darkness.Very unlike the surroundings she was used to.



She was lost thinking about the view when she felt a hand on her shoulder making her Turn and take some steps back

"Stay Away from me Dhruv"

Khushi looked on as his face went red

"WHY,You never stop him than why me huh!!!!"He pulled her to him

"You dont belong to him khushi,He doesn't deserve you.That filthy Human-"

He Stop-ed as he felt a strong pain on his cheek.Only Angels could Hurt other angels.No Human could,At least not physically.

"No Dhruv you're wrong,He does....I Only Belong to him...Only he has the rights on me"

Dhruv Laughed Evilly "We will see about that Khushi,Remember my words....One day I Will
have you and you will be beside me as my Princess...My Dark Princess''

"That will Never Happen Dhruv" Khushi shouted as He Started walking away "NEVER!!"

He walked away giving a Last lusty Smile to her

*******

"I Think its the time you Know or it will be too late"

Sheena Took out her wand and smiled before Pointing it at him and next thing you know,He Lay on the ground unconscious.

Arnav felt as if his Head would explode ,He Pressed his with his palm to sooth the pain and Looked around He saw himself in a Very weird kind yet beautiful kind of bedroom

It was White and Pink with curtains Hanging around.The walls of the rooms were Sparkling like Stars.There was a pleasant flowery scent in the air and then in the middle of it he saw....HER!!! HIS KHUSHI!!

She was crying,He tried to reach out to her but his hand just passed through her.He was shocked "It is Past Arnav,You cannot touch her" He heard sheena's Voice Which echo-d in the room.

He saw as she wiped her face but tears fell down her rosy cheeks again.He then noticed that
she looked quite younger..Em...Very Younger to be specific.

She was holding a photo talking to it

"I Cant *Sob* Believe *Sob* You*Sob* F-Forgot Me Arnav,How *hick up* Could you do *Sob*
That to me *Sob* Your Angel....Your Khushi"

A Tear fell down his face and Tried to touch her again,To reach out to her.He wanted to hold her in his Arms and say that He didn't forget but every thing faded and All the memories came back to his Mind Like a Flash of Light.The Moments he spent with her,Their Laughs,Their Hugs,Her Leaving.

And with it came a shooting pain,It felt like someone was continuously Banging his head against
a wall,Like he would die out of this pain that was attacking his brain.

His Eyes Opened showing the deep Brown orbs,Filled with pain,Happiness and Love as he remembered all their Loving moments Their First meeting,Her and him playing together,Her coming back to his life,Her hugging him. ,Her tender words and soft touches.Her Promise not to leave him And a soft whisper Left his lips calling out for her

"Khushi"

***********
Please no tomatoes or chapels :P Yeah I Know I Know I Am Dragging the story agghh 
why on earth am I Doing that??I Hate it :P Even Anaya Hates it,She is so angry with me for making her a cry baby and not including her in these chapters But kya karoon All these studies are driving me crazy *Sigh* 
Anyways this Chapter was kindda filler you know,It was important for him to know she is his angel officially...Right? :P How did you think this chapter turned out?I Am A lot disappointed in myself as I Think this chapter didn't turn out the way I Wanted.
Thank you everyone who still comments, Take care and keep smiling everyone.
Love Marrie

No comments:

Post a Comment